3Shape R700 Orthodontic 3D Scanner
for Orthodontic applications
Fast and reliable 3D scanning for storage and analysis of orthodontic models.
3Shape's R700 is a state-of-the-art 3D scanner specifically developed to scan dental stone models in proper occlusion. Unique features of the R700 scanner guarantee reliable superior scan results without compromising ease of use.
- Easy positioning - of the models in the scanner and one-button scanning.
- High and consistent accuracy - 20 microns. Continuous validation with MitutoyoTM ceramic metrology gauge blocks (surface to surface accuracy of 15 microns).
- Advanced calibration - of the laser, cameras and axes (can easily be performed by the user).
- 2 cameras - to ensure a better coverage and control the quality of the scanned data.
- 3 mechanical axes - 360 degree rotation, translation and tilt (secondary rotation axis) ensure optimal exposure of the geometry to the cameras and laser (including undercuts).
- Automatic alignment - of scanned upper and lower models in original occlusion. High resolution scanned model available after 2 minutes - automatic creation of surfaced 3D models (triangulation) ready to use for analysis and treatment planning.
- 3D base creation - scan stone models without base and create a virtual base for consistent model setup and analysis.
|Scan time (Ready STL)
||Full model: 60 secs (75 secs)
|Dual image capture
||2 cameras, 1 laser
||3-axis; rotation, linear motion, tilting
||USB connection to PC and laptop
||STL (open standard) and DCM
||CE, RoHS, FCC, FDA registered, WEEE
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||34 x 29 x 33cm (14" x 11" x 13")
Return to main Dental Scanner page